Aprilaire 1820 Dehumidifier
Aprilaire 1820 70 Pint Crawl Space Pro Dehumidifier
The Model 1820 Dehumidifier is ideal for confined crawl space and basement applications.
Aprilaire 1820 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your sealed crawl space or basement, removing up to 70 pints (8.8 gallons) of water per day. For your convenience, the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze.The Aprilaire 1820 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.
- Removes up to 70 Pints (8.8 gallons) of moisture per day!
- Light Weight – At 56 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
- Perfect for tight spaces — Our compact design (12.5” x 12.5” x 25”) allows you to install humidification solutions in cramped crawlspaces.
- Digital RH control— Do away with the wide variances typically seen with a mechanical dial and know that the space is being maintained at the desired humidity level.
- Powerful 200 CFM Blower — Maximum airflow allows for faster and more consistent environmental control in the space.
- Energy star — Meets Energy Star requirements resulting in an energy efficient unit that minimizes the impact on your utility bill.
- Wi-Fi external control — The 1820 is compatible with our Wi-Fi dehumidifier control.
- Freestanding (plug and play) or Inlet and Outlet ducted – Ducted with 8″ flex duct or hard pipe.
- MADE IN THE USA – Engineered and manufactured in Madison, WI, USA.