At Chatham Comfort Controls, we understand that with temperatures sometimes reaching sub-zero in the harsh Chicago winters, if your furnace is in disrepair, you can not operate. Your home or business needs a reliable furnace to get you through the winter season. You need a dedicated South Chicago furnace repair team at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is why we commit ourselves to timely furnace repair for your home or for any commercial building. Our team will perform anything from maintenance and small fixes to full on repairs and replacements. To keep your furnace operating in proper working order, we recommend regularly scheduling maintenance checks and furnace repairs at least once per year. These checks can help you to prevent and fix small issues as they occur. Addressing these problems immediately will prevent larger issues and costly repairs in the future. Make sure you don’t get stuck with a broken furnace in the middle of Winter, count on Chatham Comfort Controls to be there for you, your family, or your business to keep your furnace running smoothly all year long.
How Often Should I Have My Furnace Inspected?
We recommend that you have your furnace inspected and maintenance at least once per year. The best time to do this is right at the beginning of the heating season, or the start of the colder months. This allows you to make any necessary furnace repairs and ensure that your furnace is in proper working order. Ensure that you are prepared for the cold season to come and you won’t need to worry about a broken furnace in the middle of winter.
What Does a Furnace Technician Check for?
There are a number of possible issues that your furnace may be having that could cause it to run sub-optimally. Remember, just because your furnace is working, does not mean that it is working as well as it could be, and may still be in need of repair. Issues such as loose wiring, a cracked heat exchanger, a dirty / damaged fan blower or motor, or leaking ducts, while small, could lead to costly repairs in the future, so it is important to catch them early.
Catching these issues early is the first step to prevent large repairs, however, these large repairs can still always occur. If your furnace is making strange noises, running up your electric bill, or just not heating properly, it may be telling you there is something wrong.
Signs You May Be In Need of our Furnace Repair Service
- Your furnace is messing with your electricity:A furnace in need of repair may give you electrical issues such as tripping your breaker, making noises, or causing your lights to flicker when turned on.
- Your furnace is loud: If your furnace is making loud strange noises, it may be telling you that it is in need of repairs. These sounds could be signs of a loose or broken part. These furnace repairs can be fixed if caught early, but can lead to much more costly repairs if left unchecked.
- Your furnace smells funny: Strange sounds aren’t the only thing that can come out of a furnace in need of repair. If your furnace is giving off a gas smell, it is important to shut off your furnace immediately and call a furnace repair team.
- Your furnace is leaking: If you notice any water surrounding your furnace, again, it is important to shut it off and call a professional. On top of furnace repair costs, a leaky furnace can quickly lead to water damage in your home.
- Your furnace is blowing cold air: Of course, this is the opposite of what you want! If your furnace is blowing cold air, it is time to call a furnace repair team.
- Your furnace fails: If your furnace has stopped working, it is a sign that you may be in need of serious repairs. It is important that you stay warm, and call Chatham Comfort Controls as soon as possible.
If you are noticing this or any other strange behavior from your furnace, call Chatham Comfort Controls right away for a full inspection, and furnace repair service. Call now to learn more about our Chicagoland furnace repair services and South Suburbs furnace repair services. We operate twenty four hours a day and seven days a week so you are covered and can have peace of mind at all times.
Chicagoland Furnace Repair Services: 773-842-4299
South Suburbs Furnace Repair Services: 708-674-6313
Schedule Future Service
We provide in-home services on air conditioners, furnaces, and boilers.
Why Choose Us?
Chatham Comfort Controls only hires fully trained and licensed technicians to install and repair virtually any type of heating and air conditioning systems in Chicago's south side.