24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service/Repair
In Chicago, living without a proper heating or cooling system is not an option. Often times, extreme weather conditions and other factors outside of our control take a toll on our heating and cooling systems. To keep your furnace in working order, we recommend that regular maintenance is performed at least once per year.
Before Hiring a 24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service, There are a Couple Things you can do on Your own. You can:
- Inspect the thermostat. Make sure that it’s all on the desired settings. It’s possible for the thermostat to get bumped, so the settings are no longer the same. The most common mistake is the Fan Mode it should be in the “AUTO” setting this way it reads through the thermostat. NOT the “ON” setting.
- Check the air filter. An unclean air filter can cause air to not run as smoothly. A clean filter will allow air to flow efficiently.
It’s important that these tasks are completed before seeking out an emergency repair service, but afterwards, call a professional. Some needed repairs could be hazardous to your health and safety.
You Might Schedule an Emergency Repair for Your System if:
- Your heating system is making odd sounds or smells. If you’re hearing or smelling something out of the ordinary from your system, do not ignore it. 24/7 services are there to help you for these cases.
- There’s not enough heat. Do not suffer through the cold. We understand that you want a comfortable home and/or business, and that’s why we’re there for you. If your heating system isn’t providing enough heat, it may need to be checked out.
- Your furnace won’t turn on. If after a couple minutes you notice your furnace isn’t turning on, it may be time to hire emergency services. You definitely don’t want to wait on it to fix itself and struggle through any cold weather. If it won’t turn on, it’s time to make some calls.
What’s the Benefit of a Professional Emergency HVAC Service?
There are many benefits for having a professional HVAC technician service your heating system. In many cases, it’s better than trying to make the repair yourself. It could only make the repairs worse. When in doubt, contact a professional to tackle your heating repairs. Professional repairs are great because:
- They have experience. Professionals have most likely done repairs for countless systems, and they have the knowledge needed to assist you.
- They have supplies. Repairs may often require professional tools, and workers have an abundance of tools needed to complete repairs.
- They can handle hazards. If your heating system has become hazardous for the safety and health of people, AC professionals know how to handle it safely. Often, if your heating system is having an odd smell, it could mean that the surrounding air is unhealthy. If this is the case, contact a professional to let them know, ask for advice, and have them get the job done quickly.
At Chatham Comfort Controls, we understand that no matter the circumstances, you can’t live without a properly functioning HVAC system in your home or business, which is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency service and repair on your HVAC system.
Breathe easier knowing that the emergency heating repair and emergency AC repair professionals at Chatham Comfort Controls are here for you when you need them most. Give us a call for 24/7 support for your family’s comfort.
Schedule Future Service
Repair Service in Hours, Not Days.
Why Choose Us?
Chatham Comfort Controls only hires fully trained and licensed technicians to install and repair virtually any type of heating and air conditioning systems in Chicago's south side.