24-Hour Emergency AC Repair/Service
In Chicago, living without a proper heating or cooling system is not an option. Often times, extreme weather conditions and other factors outside of our control take a toll on our heating and cooling systems. To keep your furnace in working order, we recommend that regular maintenance is performed at least once per year.
Before Hiring a 24-Hour Emergency AC Repair/Service, There are a Couple Things you can do on Your own. You can:
- Inspect the thermostat. Make sure that it’s all on the desired settings. It’s possible for the thermostat to get bumped, so the settings are no longer the same. The most common mistake is the Fan Mode it should be in the “AUTO” setting this way it reads through the thermostat. NOT the “ON” setting.
- Check the air filter. An unclean air filter can cause air to not run as smoothly. A clean filter will allow air to flow efficiently.
It’s important that these tasks are completed before seeking out an emergency repair service, but afterwards, call a professional. Some needed repairs could be hazardous to your health and safety.
You Might Schedule an Emergency Repair for Your System if:
- Your heating system is making odd sounds or smells. If you’re hearing or smelling something out of the ordinary from your system, do not ignore it. 24/7 services are there to help you for these cases.
- There’s not enough heat. Do not suffer through the cold. We understand that you want a comfortable home and/or business, and that’s why we’re there for you. If your heating system isn’t providing enough heat, it may need to be checked out.
- Your furnace won’t turn on. If after a couple minutes you notice your furnace isn’t turning on, it may be time to hire emergency services. You definitely don’t want to wait on it to fix itself and struggle through any cold weather. If it won’t turn on, it’s time to make some calls.
What’s the Benefit of a Professional Emergency HVAC Service?
There are many benefits for having a professional HVAC technician service your heating system. In many cases, it’s better than trying to make the repair yourself. It could only make the repairs worse. When in doubt, contact a professional to tackle your heating repairs. Professional repairs are great because:
- They have experience. Professionals have most likely done repairs for countless systems, and they have the knowledge needed to assist you.
- They have supplies. Repairs may often require professional tools, and workers have an abundance of tools needed to complete repairs.
- They can handle hazards. If your heating system has become hazardous for the safety and health of people, AC professionals know how to handle it safely. Often, if your heating system is having an odd smell, it could mean that the surrounding air is unhealthy. If this is the case, contact a professional to let them know, ask for advice, and have them get the job done quickly.
24/7 Air Conditioner Repair in Chatham, Chicago
It doesn’t matter who installed your air conditioner or what make or model it is—our AC repair technicians can fix it! We’re so confident in our air conditioner repair team that we guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Here are the types of AC repair services we offer:
- Compressor repair
- Fan belt replacement
- Fan blade repair
- Blower motor replacement
- Refrigerant leak repair and recharge
- Electrical repair
Air Conditioning Repair Troubleshooting Tip
Have you changed your system’s air filter lately? If it’s dirty, it could be blocking airflow and negatively affecting system performance.
Schedule AC Repair in Chatham, Chicago Today!
Do I Need to Schedule AC Repair?
While air conditioners are hardy systems, many things can go wrong with such complicated machines. Here are some of the top reasons to schedule AC repair:
- No power: If the air conditioner doesn’t turn on, make sure it’s receiving power (in other words, no circuit breakers are tripped) and that the thermostat is set to “cool.” If this basic troubleshooting doesn’t work, call ABC.
- Lukewarm air: Set the thermostat to “auto,” not “on.” If the air coming from supply registers still feels warm, the compressor may have failed, or the refrigerant may be low due to a leak.
We understand that air conditioner breakdowns don’t always happen on weekdays between 9 and 5. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency AC repair services in Chatham, IL, including weekends and holidays.
How Much Does AC Repair Cost?
The cost of AC repair depends on several factors, including the age of your system, the severity of the problem, whether (and which) parts need to be replaced, and more. The best way to know for sure is to call us so that we can accurately diagnose your issue.
Can an Air Conditioner Condenser Be Repaired?
There are many parts of an air conditioning condenser unit, many of which can be repaired if they break. Parts include the compressor, condenser coil, capacitor, and contactor. Whether it is cost-efficient to repair or replace these parts versus getting a new system depends on the age and condition of your unit.
At Chatham Comfort Controls, we understand that no matter the circumstances, you can’t live without a properly functioning HVAC system in your home or business, which is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency service and repair on your HVAC system.
Breathe easier knowing that the emergency heating repair and emergency AC repair professionals at Chatham Comfort Controls are here for you when you need them most. Give us a call for 24/7 support for your family’s comfort.
Schedule Repair or Service
Repair Service in Hours, Not Days.
Why Choose Us?
Chatham Comfort Controls only hires fully trained and licensed technicians to install and repair virtually any type of heating and air conditioning systems in Chicago's south side.