Having your air conditioning unit serviced regularly is the best, sure-fire way to know that your home is running smoothly, cleanly, and efficiently. Without a properly maintained air conditioning unit, you will find yourself in stifling heat and unbearable cold throughout the year. With an A/C maintenance consultation from Chatham Comfort Controls, one of our talented team members will personally visit your home to clean your unit, inspect it to make sure it is in proper and top working order, and address any issues large or small. Think of it as the maintenance of your car. If you wait until large things break and you are in need of a major repair, you are not only putting yourself at greater risk of your machine failing before you get there, but you are also going to be looking at a much more costly fix.
It is always best to have an annual A/C maintenance service for your unit because your unit is crucial to your comfort and health. Having your A/C unit inspected once per year will grant you the peace of mind to know that your unit isn’t costing you extra money, is working at optimum capacity, and will not break down when you need it most. To that effect, we recommend scheduling your annual A/C Maintenance appointment in the Spring, or at the latest, the early months of Summer. Nobody wants to have to deal with a broken air conditioning unit during the hottest summer months or the coldest winter days, and our team of professional technicians is here to help!
Annual Air Conditioning Service Inspection
Having your units serviced on a regular basis offers an extensive list of benefits that result in saving you a great deal of time and money. Even if your air conditioner is continuing to function without regular service, in time, the performance of your unit begins to gradually decrease due to wear and tear, and dust buildup.
As dust and debris accumulate within the inner workings of your A/C unit, its components are forced to work harder to compensate and deliver the same amount of cooling comfort. The same happens when parts are damaged or worn. This causes your unit to consume greater amounts of energy and will cause it to wear out even faster because of longer run times.
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance in South Side Chicago
It is important for your home to be comfortable throughout the year. However, that is common knowledge throughout the United States. It is especially important to have a properly maintained A/C unit in South Side Chicago because of our unpredictable climate. Here are some benefits of having your A/C unit maintained as much as possible in Chicago:
- Provides Better Air Quality
- A highly trained technician, much like the ones employed by the team of Chatham Comfort Controls, familiar with the system you have removes dirt and debris particles that collect within the HVAC unit. If this particulate matter accumulates enough, it may find its way into the duct system and spread throughout your home. Not only is this an inconvenience to you and your business or family, but it could also spell disaster for your unit overall. This situation, if left unchecked, may also require duct cleaning and additional expenditures.
- Offers Greater Energy Efficiency
- Part of the maintenance process includes inspecting and cleaning blades, cooling coils, and other essential parts of the unit. Keeping up with the cleanliness of these parts can lead to great benefits. Cleaner coils are able to provide cooler temperatures with greater energy savings than coils that do not receive maintenance on at least an annual basis. Lower your bills and stay cooler as temperatures rise.
- Ensures Greater Comfort
- During the preventative maintenance visit our team does to assess your unit before maintenance or installation, our skilled technicians carefully inspect all essential components of the air conditioner. They can notice any irregularities or issues that might be of concern. With your system running properly, you will have uninterrupted comfort while inside your home.
- Requires Fewer Costly Service Calls & Repairs
- Regular maintenance of air conditioners, heat pumps, and similar units may seem like a brief inconvenience, but in reality, it is an appointment well worth making. Similar to a doctor or dentist checkup, the maintenance checkup allows HVAC professionals to make sure that your unit is in the best condition possible. Any damaged or worn parts can be replaced before further deterioration of them would damage other components or impede the operation of the unit. A little prevention now saves money in the long run, as well as helps your house feel even the tiniest bit more comfortable than before.
- Prolongs The Life of Your System
- Preventative maintenance allows your system to maintain top performance during the entirety of its life cycle. This is especially true in areas such as the Carolinas where units may endure chilly winters and hot, humid summers. Regular maintenance helps keep one of the largest investments at your home running wisely and efficiently.
- Save Money In The Long Run
- It is important to make sure you are keeping track of even the smallest of changes when it comes to your A/C unit. Annual service inspections from Chatham Comfort Controls gives you the opportunity to address small fixes before they become large fixes. While cleaning and inspecting your unit, our team will look for parts that are broken, or maybe on the verge of a breakdown. During our Air Conditioning service routine, our team will clean and repair these damaged or worn parts to keep your AC unit in top condition. When parts are not working as well as they should, your unit is forced to work harder to give you the same result or even less. This extra effort can really take a toll on your energy bill, and can be a quick way to drain extra money out of your bank account without you even noticing!
- Keep Your Family Healthy
- With all of the dust and gunk build up in your machine circulating through your home, there is also the potential of unseen contaminants polluting the air you breathe. If you or a member of your household suffers from a respiratory illness, asthma, or allergies, it is vital to have a professional make sure the air filter in your air conditioner is clean and unclogged. Dirty, contaminated air can exacerbate existing conditions, lead to mold build-up, or even introduce entirely new diseases into your home’s air supply.
If you are in need of a residential ac repair, you can count on the HVAC professionals at Chatham Comfort Controls to get you up and running, and stay up and running, even during Chicago’s hottest months. Thinking about a replacement? Our technicians will visit your home or place of business to help you determine which A/C unit from our vast selection is right for you. After the A/C installation, we can then regularly service your new or upgraded A/C unit to ensure that it is working properly, and not costing you any extra money. For more information on our A/C repair and AC service Hyde Park IL, give us a call.
Chicagoland A/C Services: 773-842-4299
South Suburbs A/C services: 708-674-6313
Schedule Repair or Service
Repair Service in Hours, Not Days.
Why Choose Us?
Chatham Comfort Controls only hires fully trained and licensed technicians to install and repair virtually any type of heating and air conditioning systems in Chicago's south side.